Security And Risk Management
Security is Our Business
Security measures cannot assure 100% protection against all threats. Therefore, a comprehensive Security and Risk Management program must exist for organizations to correlate risk to their security goals. Semais Security and Risk Management (SecM) service provides a comprehensive evaluation of clients existing security landscape in relation to industry best practices and regulatory requirements such as NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP, or ISO-27002.
Semais Security and Risk Management solutions operates as a critical component to clients information security program. It helps ensure that any risk to confidentiality, integrity, and availability is identified, analyzed, and maintained at acceptable levels. The Risk Assessment process allows management teams to prioritize and focus on areas that pose the greatest impact to critical and sensitive information assets. This provides the foundation for informed decision-making regarding information security and best practices for clients to mature security readiness and counter exploits.
Our Expert Analysis
Our consultants gather information about current security controls and evaluate their effectiveness to identify risks and provide detailed, actionable recommendations for mitigating risks and improving protection. In addition, Semais expert security consultants frame the information security assessment recommendations in terms of business objectives for key areas of risk and compliance.
- Enterprise Risk Assessments – Assesses risks to core agency assets, operational processes, and functions.
- Physical Infrastructure Assets and Systems Risk Assessments – Identifies and assesses vulnerabilities and risks to core physical infrastructure assets and systems.
- Project Security Risk Assessments (New Applications) – Identifies and assesses new vulnerabilities introduced by newly developed IT applications or systems.
- Project Security Risk Assessments (New Risks) – Identifies and assesses new risks to existing components introduced by new technology or service offerings
- Change Request Risk Assessments – Assesses risk of change to ensure security is not compromised by the proposed change.
Achievements & Certificates
Partner with teaming partnership
would you like to take free consultation from one of our business advisers over the phone ? just submit your details in given field and our experts we'll be in touch as soon as possible. you can ask any doubts about your business they will guide you much better than what you expect.